Monday, November 14, 2011

Halloween 2011


So Halloween was a blast!  I had 3 costumes to choose from: Hooters Chic,  Department Of Corrections Inmate, or the Mad Hatter.  


I figured since I wore the Dept of Corrections last year, and the Hooters Chic at my Family Halloween Party, then I would wear the Mad Hatter to work.  
    

At work we had a Halloween Party.  Work bought pizza and drinks for lunch and then there was a contest for the costumes.  There were 4 categories for the costumes... Funniest, Scariest, Cutest,  & Most Unique.  Believe it or not, I won the Cutest! They gave me  $15 gift certificate to my fave restaurant... Olive Garden. :D


 My awesome boss decided to let us leave work an hour early.  I rushed down to my Dad's house in Springville.  Almost the whole family was there.  We ate Mexican Goolosh for dinner, then went out and trick-or-treated with the nieces and nephews.  Me and a few of my siblings thought it would be funny if we trick-or-treated too.  People actually gave us candy.  Haha.    
After we were done, we went back to my Dad's and mingled for a bit... then I went home.

I have to admit, this was one of the best Halloween's I've ever had!  I guess you could say you're never too old to trick-or-treat. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.